If you’re looking for the next step in your career, we’re always seeking optimistic, energetic and forward thinking people to join our rapidly growing team. Below are a selection of our current vacancies.
The role of the Project Manager is client facing; responsible for leading projects and supporting the Project Management Office (PMO) to achieve project delivery on time and on budget.
- Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assist in the production and maintenance of project plans.
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
- Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports.
- Set up and maintain systems for recording project costs.
- Define and document procedures, disciplines and recording, and reporting standards throughout a project’s life.
- Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams.
- Undertake procurement for purchasing of items required for projects.
- Undertake any other administrative tasks as required by the Production Director.
- Overseeing costings and supplier invoices during a project.
- Oversee the final stage of the project to completion.
- Organise the distribution of drawing packages to all parties.
- Carry out weekly reports to include:
o Project status financially
o Project status internally (procurement/drawings etc.)
o Include weekly report from Site Delivery Manager
o Programme (overview)
o Project issues/concerns
- Control final dressing phase of project (Project Manager controls with the assistance of the Site Delivery Manager if required).
- Get all operational and maintenance manuals together (to be discussed).
- Evaluate the project on completion, pros/cons/trends/costs/profitability and report to the Directors.
- Ensure stages applicable to role on Workflow Stages document is followed at all times.
|Knowledge and Skills||
Submit your CV
Not seeing anything suitable? Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch.Submit CV
Our sister agency, an innovative digital and offline marketing agency are always looking for great talent. They have a variety of roles in Client Services, Digital, Creative, Production and Website Development.Find Out More
Have a project you would like to discuss?Find Out More