If you’re looking for the next step in your career, we’re always seeking optimistic, energetic and forward thinking people to join our rapidly growing team. Below are a selection of our current vacancies.
The role of the PA is to provide all-encompassing PA support to the Director/CSD and additional administrative support to the Construction Director.
- Extensive diary management.
- Organise travel arrangements.
- Manage the Director/CSD’s mailbox.
- Maintain diary reminders and task lists.
- Organise Corporate Hospitality.
- Provide all administration requirements.
- Main point of contact in Director/CSD’s absence.
- Administration support for the Construction Director.
- All general PA duties.
- Form part of the Management team.
- Line Management of Office Manager.
- Liase with PA to MD to manage meetings where MD and Director/CSD are in attendance together.
- Holiday, lateness and sickness reporting to HR Manager.
- Holiday cover for PA to MD.
- Any ad-hoc duties as requested by the Director/CSD.
- Any ad-hoc duties as requested by the Construction Director.
- Any ad-hoc duties as requested by the PA to MD & HR Manager
|Knowledge and Skills||
The Senior Client Services Manager is responsible for client liaison and relationships at the front end of the business, ensuring clients’ needs are met and close working relationships are formed. The role should ensure that the clients see this person as an extension of their team and that they are organised, in control and on hand to problem solve, handle disputes and maintain a good working relationship with them for the benefits of the business.
They will be working closely with the CSD across all clients and especially new clients to build a good working relationship and this will involve pitch work. The Senior Client Services Manager will also be required to make sure the client is happy during a live project and may be required to work with the Project Managers during a project if required to handle client requests but not manage the project.
- Supporting the CSD in new pitch work alongside the New Business Development Manager, tasks to include:
- Co-ordinating new pitch proposals within the Studio
- Background and research, including site and location visits
- Client meetings at design stage
- Attending client events and launches as requested
- Working with clients up to project live and delivery stage and on occasions during project delivery stage if required
- Managing and dealing with all projects which are small in scale and value (up to £50K)
- Working with the New Business Development Manager on all new opportunities and pitches, introducing yourself to the client at an early stage
- Working with the Head of Design and Design team for any client requirements such as, small project creative proposals, CGI or visuals
- Forecast, invoice and track all small projects as a matter of course
- Briefing the Design team or external agencies on visual and creative pitching outputs
• CSCS Site Visitor
• Account Director level client facing experience, preferably within an agency type business
|Knowledge and Skills||
• A high degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
Submit your CV
Not seeing anything suitable? Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch.Submit CV
Our sister agency, an innovative digital and offline marketing agency are always looking for great talent. They have a variety of roles in Client Services, Digital, Creative, Production and Website Development.Find Out More
Have a project you would like to discuss?Find Out More