If you’re looking for the next step in your career, we’re always seeking optimistic, energetic and forward thinking people to join our rapidly growing team. Below are a selection of our current vacancies.
The Senior Client Services Manager is responsible for client liaison and relationships at the front end of the business, ensuring clients’ needs are met and close working relationships are formed. The role should ensure that the clients see this person as an extension of their team and that they are organised, in control and on hand to problem solve, handle disputes and maintain a good working relationship with them for the benefits of the business.
They will be working closely with the CSD across all clients and especially new clients to build a good working relationship and this will involve pitch work. The Senior Client Services Manager will also be required to make sure the client is happy during a live project and may be required to work with the Project Managers during a project if required to handle client requests but not manage the project.
- Supporting the CSD in new pitch work alongside the New Business Development Manager, tasks to include:
- Co-ordinating new pitch proposals within the Studio
- Background and research, including site and location visits
- Client meetings at design stage
- Attending client events and launches as requested
- Working with clients up to project live and delivery stage and on occasions during project delivery stage if required
- Managing and dealing with all projects which are small in scale and value (up to £50K)
- Working with the New Business Development Manager on all new opportunities and pitches, introducing yourself to the client at an early stage
- Working with the Head of Design and Design team for any client requirements such as, small project creative proposals, CGI or visuals
- Forecast, invoice and track all small projects as a matter of course
- Briefing the Design team or external agencies on visual and creative pitching outputs
• CSCS Site Visitor
• Account Director level client facing experience, preferably within an agency type business
|Knowledge and Skills||
• A high degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
The role of the Interior Designer is to work hand in hand with the rest of the Design team. Aiding the Head of Design from conceptual stage, through to drawing up schemes and specifying, whilst also working alongside the Technical team by drawing up standard working drawing packs.
Through their daily tasks, show creativity through every project, being able to manage time and resource effectively. The role is very diverse and requires a high level of organisation, communication, multi-tasking and attention to detail. Self-motivated and keen to get involved in every aspect of assisting the Design team are key attributes for this role.
- Designing interiors/creative
- Sourcing material/product samples.
- Collecting research imagery.
- Aiding the Technical team with working drawings.
- Editing visuals/imagery.
- Creating 3D models within SketchUp.
- Keeping the sample library tidy and ordered.
A relevant degree or similar level/achievement.
A previous position held within a similar role or relevant experience.
|Knowledge and Skills||
Adobe Creative Suite.
Ability to multi-task various goals and objectives.
Excellent planning and organisational skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Exceptional attention to detail.
Ability to work to tight deadlines.
An ambitious and driven individual.
Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client.
Has an interest in the construction industry or architecture.
To be a team player.
Submit your CV
Not seeing anything suitable? Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch.Submit CV
Our sister agency, an innovative digital and offline marketing agency are always looking for great talent. They have a variety of roles in Client Services, Digital, Creative, Production and Website Development.Find Out More
Have a project you would like to discuss?Find Out More